Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our First Post!

In lieu of the pic of the week, we decided to start this blog. Not sure exactly what we'll post or how often, but it seems like it's the perfect place to post pics and videos so that we aren't pestering folks with the Pic of the Week anymore. And, this way it can be about our whole (soon to be expanding) family.

Katie, Michael and Sydney

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the video. I'll miss the Pic of the week, but not how to name it as a file. Good luck on the blog.

Let

Cathi said...

Oh how I love these pictures of Sydney :) - can't wait to see Mr. D in person!

-Cathi

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Katie...We loved the video of Sydney's first pair of shoes. Please do another video. Love Henry & Gracie (Rose is busy.)

Marcie said...

Too cute. I totally forgot the funny first pair of shoes walking. I'm looking forward to the blog!
Marcie