Katie,The pics are adorable!!!! Sydney has an adorable "big girl" hair cut, and the baby is so cute to! Sounds like he was a good size too :) I'll check in soon. Thanks for posting! Jessica
OMG Katie! I am SO happy for you. You have such a "beautiful" family. Ms. Sydney has gotten so big. The baby is SO cute, sorry to hear that you are not getting sleep. But i am more than sure he's worth it. Take Care,Latoya
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Katie,
The pics are adorable!!!! Sydney has an adorable "big girl" hair cut, and the baby is so cute to! Sounds like he was a good size too :)
I'll check in soon. Thanks for posting!
Jessica
OMG Katie!
I am SO happy for you. You have such a "beautiful" family. Ms. Sydney has gotten so big. The baby is SO cute, sorry to hear that you are not getting sleep. But i am more than sure he's worth it.
Take Care,
Latoya
Post a Comment