Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not your typical super bowl pregame show!

When michael said he just couldn't describe what he was seeing out the front window, I thought he was being dramatic. I certainly didn't think I'd see this:




We think the driver blacked out. According to a neighbor who saw the whole thing, she came straight down the street at about 55 miles per hour and hit our speed bump and then the curb and took it airbore into the house. There are no tire tracks whatsoever between the curb and where she landed after hitting the house.
Scary......



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! How scary! My grandmother was injured years ago when a drunk driver careened into their house -- getting past a huge boulder in front of their house that didn't stop the car -- and went through the living room and into the kitchen. The scary part is this. My grandmother was sitting in my grandfather's chair in the corner because he was out of town. If she'd been sitting in her normal chair as always (like if he'd been there), she might've been killed because that chair was right where the impact to the house was. She was very lucky, and I hope everyone there was that lucky, too!

D

Anonymous said...

OMG, how scary! I hope that no one was hurt!

~Sommer (jsc143)