Monday, July 5, 2010

The funny thing about families

You start with 2 - Jean and Vince Plona
From 2, you get generation #1 - 4 - Vince(Karen), Hank (Verna), Tom(Pat) and Jane
From 4, you get generation #2 - 10 - Traci (John), Kevin (Andrea), Kelly (Greg), Jennie (Tony), Galen(Terri), Katie(Michael), Becki(Chris), Bridget(Jim), Hank, and Robert
From 10, you get generation #3 - 18 (so far!) - Megan, Jack, Elizabeth, Cameron, Brianna, Nick, Nate, Maggie, Ellie, Grace, Henry, Rose, Sydney, Daniel, Anna, Emma, James and Kaitlyn



For a total of 43! Now, I may be biased, but I think that's a pretty great group :) Thanks for a great reunion/sleepout Plona family. It was great to see you all. For those that couldn't make it, you were missed - hope to see you next year!

3 comments:

Andrea in NH said...

Very nice post, Katie!

The Plateniks said...

impressive math skills! I had to check our your pictures after Bridget's post. Good work getting all those munchkins to sit for the picture!

Anonymous said...

Very cool and how neat for you all to get together.