We'd talked about maybe getting them for his birthday (a while a way still) or maybe even further away at christmas..But he wasn't really seeming excited about waiting that long..
And then this weekend, since I was home from work on Friday, we decided to take another go at potty training..And Daniel knocked it out of the park. Over 3 days he only had 2 accidents when he was wearing his big boy underpants, and the few times we did put a diaper on him, he kept them dry each time.
I'm SO proud of my big boy. We're not at the end of the road, but we've made it over the first mountain.
So, as a big treat for a big success, I decided it was time to get a Gordon..And so we did :)

2 comments:
Awesome!!
Fantastic job! What a superstar, definitely worth a Gordon :)
Post a Comment