Saturday, April 16, 2011

Not a baby anymore...

So we went to Ikea to get Daniel's big boy bed today. And this morning, he said he didn't want to sleep in a big boy bed, he wanted to sleep in his regular bed. I didn't push it..

So we got it, and went ahead and set it up, so that he could get used to it being there and eventually be ready to sleep in it..I figured if it took a few weeks, that'd be no big deal. There was plenty of time.

Suddenly he announced that yes, he DID want to sleep in his big boy bed tonight. Yes he did...




And so he is. He got out of bed once. And was told that if he got out of bed again, he'd have to go back to sleeping in his crib..

I guess that was enough. We haven't heard another peep from him..

He's officially not a baby anymore.

Tomorrow the crib will come down and maybe next weekend we'll list it on craigslist to move it along.

I'm sadder than I thought I'd be.

I'm really sad..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! I know this will feel very big when we get there too which is why I'm not in any hurry ;)