1) My kids, and their cousins, AND, their Great Grandparents - Gramma Lona and Grampa Bobby. Gramma Lona will be turning 88 in a few weeks, and Grampa Bobby will be turning the big 9-0 in November. They are quite the inspiration :)


2) Our Plona family. Our entire Plona family.. All 42 of them! I'm extremely lucky to be part of this group - who turns out year after year for our annual 4th of July picnic and camp out. Yup, I said camp out... It's a great party - one I look forward to every year. Special thanks to Cousin Traci for bringing her tripod so we could get a complete family picture this year!
3) Since Daniel has been "in a mood" when I've tried to take his picture for the past few months now, I don't have a lot of good shots of him recently. Somehow, we caught this good one of him yesterday...

1 comment:
great group photo! Some of my favorite people in there!
Post a Comment